Monday, March 9, 2009

Global warming?!?!?!?!


The sun has not come back..only more snow!! It is March 9th, we should be enjoying warm spring showers not snow showers. We got up to snow, then it melted, then it snowed again, then melted, then it was a blizzard, and we got 3 inches in about a hour. That time the snow stayed, it was a beautiful winter wonderland.

I was filling a little house bound so Darren and Deanna and I built a snow women, Molly,(This is Deanna now, That's not really the name, She changes it every 5 minutes. Deanna out.) to represent what we would like to be doing.Sitting by the pool, drinking Diet Pepsi What do you think? Looks like she could use a little more sun. Deanna didn't think she needed the sunscreen, that she could use all the rays she could get. The sun screen is on the chair next to her.
While we working a little bird came and sat on her head. It was cute. It stayed there quite awhile.

My tulips are the only real sign that spring is on its way. Only 11 days until the first day of spring..yay!!





That's all she wrote,
Diane

5 comments:

  1. I love the snow lady! Pretty funny!!! Its great! Oh, btw, my tulips are up about the same amount. I forgot I even had any out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's some sculpture...I would give it first prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world, Diane! So glad you decided to join the fun! We're at www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com. We'll link ya'.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snow woman that was before the amputation from warmer weather looks good bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I am so glad to see you have a blog. I know I will enjoy your wit and wisdom. May I link?

    ReplyDelete