Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dog Walking Team


Deanna, and sometimes Darren, walk the neighbors two Alaskan Malamutes, Nova and Noodle (AKA NuNu, or Kujo). Noodle is 6 months old now, but in the outside pictures he has to be three months old. Recently he was driving his owners(and Nova) crazy and they sent him down to our house to spend the morning with Deanna. She happened to take some pictures of him. He has grown so much! He is quite the character, He knows Deanna's name now. If you say "Deanna?" to him, his eyes will light up and start wagging his tail. It's really cute.




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty dogs! I need a "dog for rent" or something to keep me company on my long walk-runs ('cause I don't have a human, wah!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, that's what I do, it started off that i did it to get the white dog out of depression when their old dog died. Then I just keept doing it, now so Noodle can burn off some of his puppy energy. They are the neighboors dogs and I pretty much treat them as my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures of the dogs.
    If anyone wants to walk our kids, you are welcome to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete