Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall 2009

Welcome to Fall.....Back to School

This is a picture of Dustin on the first day of school...Dustin is off to 5th grade and Deanna is off to yoga. I think her little brother has finally caught up with her. Both brothers have passed her up. She is now the shortest in the family. We still love you.




Amazing fall colors....Seattle Arboretum


These are a few of the photo's I took on the latest photo outing with mom. The colors were so amazing, I really felt like I was walking in Kinkade painting.I found that using the foliage setting worked much better.....


It was so beautiful . The only bad part
is when you see the leaves falling you know what is coming next. Winter :(















Mom getting a perfect shot..














The Japanese Gardens were closed for the day. But we didn't let that stop us, we hiked around the back side and took pictures through the fence.















The bridge that goes over the main road.















What a beautiful fall day.. it was overcast . We decided that we better get down there before all the leaves were blown off the trees. I think we were a few days to late. But I'm glad that we made it.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are almost unreal they are soooo pretty.......that was a fun picture taking day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete